Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Her love is my motivation

Scribbled on 17th March-2008
A call from her is something my mobile adores the most, so do I. The warmth and affection permeating from her words is the richest possession of mine and I take pride in stating so. At times I keep wondering how can someone love and be concerned so much about another person. Today she says she is counting everyday waiting for my return. Slightest dullness in my voice worries her to the extent that it spoils her day. Even I am waiting for next 2 weeks to pass in a flash so that I can become child yet again and endure the pristine love of her. Needless to say that she is my strength and my lifeline..........I love you Ammi.

Smiles!
Abbi 

2 comments:

  1. I feel all the mothers are same ...may be it is their concern & care which make them beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, I wonder what the world would have been without their love.

    ReplyDelete